• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

paint bucket tool not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a simple character, i want to colour their face but its notletting me, i can colour their hair and eyes but not their face, im using adobe animate 2019 and i already tested out the gaps closing and lock fill, nothing worked

Screenshot (42).png

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Quick update: so it turns out my character's face and hair wasnt in the same layer, thanks to colin holgates after our direct message discussion he told me to put the hair and the face in the same layer and it worked

im making this update just in case someone wants to know how to fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to put the file somewhere that we can get it, and see what is wrong?

There is a gap in the lower right of the face. Not sure if that is all that is wrong.

facegap.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also forgot to say thank you for helping me with extending the length of my frame previously

so thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its not letting me put the file, i dont know what is the resonn behind this, could you send me your email if that is fine by you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quick update: so it turns out my character's face and hair wasnt in the same layer, thanks to colin holgates after our direct message discussion he told me to put the hair and the face in the same layer and it worked

im making this update just in case someone wants to know how to fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines