Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

panels and window go black

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

For the past couple of days if I am working for more than 2 hrs and thirty minutes the stage, color panel, menu bar and pop up windows turn a solid black color. I am then forced to shut the program and restart. I have no idea what to do. Please help!

Thank you,

Justin Miller

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

reset your preferences -

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC <version>\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\<version>\

Mac:   /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/<Animate CC version>/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/<version>/)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset your preferences -

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC <version>\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\<version>\

Mac:   /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/<Animate CC version>/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/<version>/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If resetting your preferences don't work, Try uninstalling animate and reinstalling animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I will try both thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been using Adobe Animate for about a week.  Takl about lost....  By pure accident I discovered that if I scroll up or down with my mouse, the scene goes black but only the screen.  I tried to find  what keyboard shortcut was linked to the scroll button but failed,  Just though you shuold know.

Over and out, Eyeballdoc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines