Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Part of viewport not refreshing

New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I couldn't find anything on the internet concerning my problem. A part of the viewport is black and doesn't refresh when I pan around. Here's a screenshot. This is only one blue rectangle on the artboard. It doesn't refresh properly.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-27 um 12.58.25.png

One thing I managed to work out is, that this happens only if the viewport width is somewhat over 2000px. So if you make the program window smaller you can work properly with it. But that's not the definitive solution in my opinion.

I'm having a macbook pro 15" late 2016, Radeon Pro 460, macOS 10.13.4, Animate is updated to the latest version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Hi Stefan,

We are already aware of this issue and there is an internal bug open for investigating this. I was only suggesting a workaround to help you get it working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your display seems to be set at a very high resolution.

Can you try reducing the Display Resolution from System Preferences > Display, and then relaunch Animate and confirm if the problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick answer.

My screen resolution is 3008x1692, if I drop down to let's say 2048x1152 the problem doesn't exist, but as I mentioned above, the problem only exists when the viewport width is over approx. 2000px (which of course isn't possible when the display width is set to just a couple of pixels more than that).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stefan,

We are already aware of this issue and there is an internal bug open for investigating this. I was only suggesting a workaround to help you get it working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, it's great to know, that you're already working on it.

And thanks for the workaround for the meantime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines