Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please help to create interface like KINDLE PREVIEWER in Adobe EDGE

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Masters

i need help...i want to create something like kindle previewer interface...

1.i need to put in a video
2.i need to add actions and lables...like t1,t2,t3.... and also stop action as trigger on video time line...so that video will stop/pause at that time head position... (main problem is video is not stopping for video timeline...)
3.i have 2 buttons ...PrevBtn ,nextBtn....

nextBtn Button must play(when click) and stop at frame t1 label or trigger action stop on videotimeline

prevBtn Button must Play REVERSE (when clicked) and stop at from ....t4>>>t3>>>t2>>>t1>>> when clicked at respect frames ...playback video in reverse...

i need to generate HTML file...ADOBE EDGE (please create a project for me and send that file as required...so that i can study layers and actions respectively)...thank u masters...please help today....

my email : sumanchakra@gmail.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt you'll get any support for any of the old Edge products - gonna be a long shot! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph Labrecque .....thanks for the Reply.....is there any alternative software...where i can achieve the same requirement....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Adobe Animate forum, not the Adobe Edge forum.

There is no Adobe Edge forum, because it was discontinued back in 2016.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ClayUUID .....thanks for the Reply.....is there any alternative software...where i can achieve the same requirement....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines