• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pls help! 403 error

Engaged ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. After working on this for months as a learning project, and finally getting everything working through innumerable frustrations and google searches, I have been able to get my interactive animation to work (or so I thought). When I test it via animate's test function everything works, but when I upload it to my host I get error messages and it freezes on frame 3!

Basically the website loads a frame with a video, then you click a button, it advances one frame and loads another video, then you click a button, it advances one frame and loads another video, etc...

but it freezes on the 3rd frame and won't load the video, or the button!

Here are the messages I am getting in chrome

GET http://.../html-js-myfiles/images/ 403 (Forbidden)

...com/:1

GET http://....com/videos/3.mp4 net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)

.../videos/3.mp4:1

and in firefox.

JQMIGRATE: jQuery.browser is deprecated jquery-migrate-1.0.0.js:29:4

Use of Mutation Events is deprecated. Use MutationObserver instead. jquery-2.2.4.min.js:3:6084

HTTP load failed with status 404. Load of media resource http://..com/videos/3.mp4 failed.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I tried Adobe's customer service and they were of ZERO help. NONE. Please someone tell me you've seen this before!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So just the line in bold?

this.video3.on("added", function()

{

$("#video3")[0].src = videoLocationVAR;

$("#video3")[0].addEventListener('ended', currentTimelineVAR.endedHandler);

});

Should I also delete:

var videoLocationVAR = "/MTR-10/videos/3.mp4";

I just tried uploading it to another server to test and again it didn't work, it gave a 403, but then I looked at the network readout and again it was looking in the wrong folder for the above referenced video, it wanted a reference to the enclosing folder included as well (it's a weird school server that makes odd demands like that sometimes). But then I added the enclosing folder to the

var videoLocationVAR = "/MTR-10/videos/3.mp4";

and it worked again!

So it seems like that bit of code has been the thing causing the problem.

(Don't fear though, there's still one more problem giving me a different 403 that I haven't mentioned yet because I didn't want to confuse things. It's not a major problem though, I'll ask you about that later...)

But for now the site is working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certamente você está tendo problemas com animações e um código de erro simples.

você poderia postar o código

o problema certamente deveria ser o código.

the change can leave the code better!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines