Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PNG sequence expor

Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. when I try to export png sequence of my animation it only exports the frame that I'm currently on for the entire sequence. for example... if I export 130 frames it will export 130 png images that are all the same. any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Hi.

If your animation is in the main timeline, go to File > Export > Export Movie... > PNG sequence. But make sure your timeline is extended. Make sure it has more than one frame. Because in some cases the animation can be contained inside of a Movie Clip, but when there is an animation inside of a Movie Clip, only the first frame will be exported.

You can also right click a single Movie Clip and choose to export a PNG sequence from its frames, if its timeline has more than one frame.

Alternatively

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick update... after doing some testing i figured out that it just wasn't picking up the camera movements. after i deleted the camera layer it exported the PNGs fine. is this normal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

If your animation is in the main timeline, go to File > Export > Export Movie... > PNG sequence. But make sure your timeline is extended. Make sure it has more than one frame. Because in some cases the animation can be contained inside of a Movie Clip, but when there is an animation inside of a Movie Clip, only the first frame will be exported.

You can also right click a single Movie Clip and choose to export a PNG sequence from its frames, if its timeline has more than one frame.

Alternatively, you can go to File > Export > Export Video..., check "Convert in Adobe Media Encoder" and then, when the video opens up in Adobe Media Encoder, create a PNG sequence from there. This method has the advantage that exported videos record everything that happens on the stage, even if it was caused by ActionScript.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines