• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with converting to HTML5

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some time ago, in making an animation before Google disposed of flash, I drew a 1920x1080 yellow background layer for the scene that exactly eclipsed the 1920x1080 stage. When I tried to convert the .fla to HTML5 to accommodate Google's disposal of flash, the 1920x1080 background layer and the 1920x1080 document size went out of register with each other. Instead of eclipsing each other exactly, the background layer's upper left-most corner's ordinate was placed at -414.75, and its abcissa was 51.9 instead of (0,0). Question: how do I move the entire scene and all of its frames back into register with the stage? Admittedly, I drew some content off the stage so that it would migrate onto the stage when I tweened it to do so, but on testing the converted scene, it is clear that the stage/scene offset was not produced by these outlying positions. I can't figure out how to move the content independently of the stage or vice versa to bring them back into exact overlap....Help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

It shouldn't have happened.

But what you can do is to:

1 - Click on the Edit Multiple Frames button on the top of the Timeline panel;

image.png

2 - Select the All frames option from the drodown menu;

3 - Press Ctrl/Cmd + A to select all instances on every layer and frame. Make sure all layers are unlocked.

4 - Then move the instances to the correct position. You can zoom in and change the preview mode to Outlines if needed to help you to position everything correctly.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines