• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with HTML Canvas in Browser

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I use the command "Test film", the animation with all ClickOns is displayed correctly in the browser. When I double-click the HTML file again, all ClickOns are missing. What can that be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are security related issues. If you were to put the files onto a server, they would probably work. If you need to run the HTML locally, without a test movie, you can go into Publish Settings and in the image section turn off the Spritesheet and Texture options. That will then make individual images for the assets, and you will have less security issues. The HTML may well work when you do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your advice. I changed the settings in the image area - unfortunately without success. The HTML file will also not work on other computers in different browsers with different operating systems. Even when I publish from Animate to other computers, the file only works in the browser window currently in use. Opening the HTML file again does not work there either. Can it really be due to security-related problems? Other HTML files generated by others in Animate run in my browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines