• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with new Asset Warp

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last update, I did some testing with the new warp tools along with the parenting tool and found some bugs.

When trying to make a looped animation, I tried to copy the first frames to the end of the timeline and misconfigure shapes:

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png
I also tried to copy the frames to a new file and other problems came up as well:

willil47502735_0-1639748136936.png

I'll make the file available here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nAGPHN7MDDBWS0bACmWkk1jaPadSYGiM/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s3Vwv0ZBQVDKCnsokU3VTEQ_IduV7tJe/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting the bug. Issue exist while copy-pasting the keyframes/layers with rig and parenting combined. I have raised a bug internally to track this and we will keep you posted once there is a fix for the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the type of animation I do, the combination of the two is important.

Tip: The new Warp converts shapes into image when used, it could have a preference to export this image, such as quality for example.

Obrigado! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - Animate now auto converts vectors to bitmaps for better warping & tweeing. However you can turn off this behavior in Preferences > Drawing > Asset warp tool check box

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines