Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase Adobe Flash CS6 - possible?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe

For a studio in The Netherlands, I have to purchase Adobe Flash CS6. They don't want to work in Animate or other newer versions. Is it still possible to purchase Adobe Flash CS6?

Thanks in advance,

Pepijn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

He did mention not wanting to use Animate, which might suggest they don't want an Animate CC subscription either. I don't think CS6 can be purchased on its own.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flash cs6 subscription is available.  it's included in the current animate cc subscription, https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He did mention not wanting to use Animate, which might suggest they don't want an Animate CC subscription either. I don't think CS6 can be purchased on its own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Colin said, Flash Pro CS6 is no longer being sold by Adobe. If you choose to purchase it from a third-party, weigh your options carefully, and ensure that you understand the implications of buying from one. We have heard instances of computers being adversely affected because of purchases from unscrupulous vendors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now flash cs6 is legal to crack? 

i dont cracked it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not legal to use a cracked version. It's also now harder to get, Adobe removed the download links for older software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi colin i recently purchased flash cs6 pro form this website (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://discountoemsoftware.com/store/adobe-fla...) for $89 is this legally ok or have is it wrong 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i recently brought flash cs6 from this website (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://discountoemsoftware.com/store/adobe-fla...) is this legally ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if it's legal! I would be worried about whether the serial number will work, the Adobe license server may not still be online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I brought it then they sent me to the customer area and i download the file and activated it without serial number i just wanted to make sure im not doing anything wrong since ive already bought it, i want to know what should i do is it wrong or ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know is it ok for me to keep and use it since i bought it or will it be like using a cracked version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The software works fine i just want to know if its legally ok to use thats it, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines