Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request - Auto Lip Sync Feature - More Adjustable Parameters

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm currently using the auto lip syncing feature in Adobe Animate to sync instruments to their corresponding sounds. I think it would be a great idea to adjust the threshold at which a sound is considered to be playing. For example, there are very short periods of time (0.25 seconds) where no audio is playing on the audio layer yet the lip-sync feature still assigns a non-neutral viseme to that frame. I was wondering if you could adjust it so that the lip-sync feature is extremely "tight" so that no playing sound is considerable to be the neutral viseme. So, basically if the audio is pure silence (0dB) then the neutral viseme will be triggered and if any sound is playing (over 0dB) then a non-neutral viseme is triggered.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.  make your suggestion here, Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines