Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Safe & Community Approved Adobe Flash Player Download

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Since Adobe stopped supporting the Flash Player I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a safe download, every link I seem to find fails on virus total; https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload

Thank you for your time

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no safe flash player.

i do not understand how it was determined that flash player could never be made secure, but it was.  first afaik, by apple and later adobe agreed.

so, even if i were to send you the flash player that i downloaded from adobe that is virus free, you would be exposed to the vulnerabilities of the flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Various Flash Players come with Animate. If you have Animate, or you did a trial of Animate, you would have a copy of the latest Flash Player applications.

What files do you have at the moment, that you need to play?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Creative Cloud, and animate CC daily but migrated to a new machine. Old swfs mostly. What is the player labeled? Or the route to the installation? I was informed that support was discontinued including any sort of downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is the standalone player, that you need for testing ActionScript 3.0 FLAs, and there is the browser plugin. It's the plugin that isn't available anymore. If you have SWFs you can open them with the standalone Flash Player application. On Mac it is in /Applications/Adobe Animate 2022/Players/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, if you play any swfs you did not create and don't trust, you're vulnerable. in windows, it's:

c:\program files\adobe\<your animate version>\players\flashplayer.ex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines