Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select keyframes to right

Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I'm looking for a way to select all keyframes for a layer (or multiple unlocked layers) to the right, so I can easily retime my animations without zooming out timeline all the time.  Premiere does this thing with a hotkey A.
Problem is that when I zoom out timeline then selecting keyframes becomes quite hard.  And I have to zoom in and out all the time - results in wasted time.

Not a problem for short - say 3 sec scene, quite painful for 8 sec 😄
Wondering maybe there's a script out there to accompish this?

Will submit feature request probably.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Hi mate, 

If you want to add or remove frames, just make sure you have no selection in the timeline, press and hold F5 and it will keep adding frames (the point of insertion being your playback head position) until you release it; you can remove frames in the same way using the appropriate shortcut.

If you need to add a specific number of frames, you can make a vertical selection across all layers. Pressing F5 will add this amount of frames. Successive presses will repeat the action.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate, 

If you want to add or remove frames, just make sure you have no selection in the timeline, press and hold F5 and it will keep adding frames (the point of insertion being your playback head position) until you release it; you can remove frames in the same way using the appropriate shortcut.

If you need to add a specific number of frames, you can make a vertical selection across all layers. Pressing F5 will add this amount of frames. Successive presses will repeat the action.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks !!

You're right. I don't know how I could be so dumb. I knew about F5 but not realized I should use it in this case (facepalm) 😂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad I could help, mate!

🙂

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines