• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shading toggling on and off from frame to frame

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Adobe Animate. I created a character layer and a background layer. I have one keyframe that lasts 5 seconds. However, when I play the animation of those 5 seconds, the shading toggles on and off every frame. Here's a screenshot of frame one and frame 2. Any ideas what I'm getting wrong?

Oliver38591017e0qd_0-1720909442739.png

Oliver38591017e0qd_1-1720909463726.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is the shading on another timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had conbined multiple layers into a symbol with two frames. The shading was only added to one of the frames. I was able to fix it from there. Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

for others, when you add a movieclip, that movieclip/graphic will play unless there's a this.stop() on the movieclip symbol's timeline or other code to stop it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines