• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sidecar not working with Animate ?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the first time i'm trying to use Sidecar, i own an iPad Pro and thought i'd use it as a tablet to draw in Adobe Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator... I red that I can use Sidecar to link my Mac Mini and my iPad Pro, which seems to work for some apps, but definetly doesnt for any of the Adobe apps i tried. 

Any ideas ? 

Have a nice day

TOPICS
Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Animate doesn't seem to have the Move to iPad options you see in other apps. But, you could switch to Finder, choose Move to iPad, then back in Animate you can drag the main window to your iPad. After that you could switch to full screen mode to get a bigger stage to draw onto. Note though that dialog boxes about full screen mode will still be opening on your main screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate doesn't seem to have the Move to iPad options you see in other apps. But, you could switch to Finder, choose Move to iPad, then back in Animate you can drag the main window to your iPad. After that you could switch to full screen mode to get a bigger stage to draw onto. Note though that dialog boxes about full screen mode will still be opening on your main screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love using sidecar for Adobe Animate but I do wish they would just make animate for the iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it lag for you when using sidecar to draw on iPad in animate? Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no lag for me. I use a Macbook pro with an Apple M1 Max and an iPad pro 4th gen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines