• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple button sample file

Contributor ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm absolutely not Animate literate -- I did start animate today for the first time --- (and I do not want to get it at the moment), but I need a simple sample file, kind of "Hello world" push button sample.

My colleague, who is a veteran flash user, is currently trying to create a simple animation and does not advance. She now states that animate is not working at all or that our configuration is broken, claims that I can not invalidate without a working sample.

I suppose that somewhere deep in the web I can find what I'm looking for.

We are using Animate CC 2017.5 on Windows 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Press Ctrl + N to create a new file and go under the Templates tab. There are a lot of examples there.

For your case, I think the Animated Button Highlight in the Animation category and the Toggle Button Sample in the Sample Files category should do the job.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

html5/canvas or actionscript?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Press Ctrl + N to create a new file and go under the Templates tab. There are a lot of examples there.

For your case, I think the Animated Button Highlight in the Animation category and the Toggle Button Sample in the Sample Files category should do the job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines