Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple way to share completed HTML5 animated projects

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I aoplogize in advance for an eye roller of a n00b question, but here goes...

Is there a simple way to share completed HTML5 projects that are exported from Aniamte?

My team needs to share numerous, eight second HTML5 animated projects multiple times per week. Hoping to have the projects in a list format, with click to animate functionality. Is there a simple way to do this using Adobe apps? or adobe apps + google sites/drive?

The different options feel overwhelming right now and I am reluctant to pull the trigger on a direction until I have gathered enough input from people in the know.

To summarize - I am hoping to find a simple, web accessable holding area to dispay multiple HTML5 projects at once, which can be static until clicked on to show the animtation. Wondering if Adobe offeres something that can help me or if anyone has any other ideas. 

Thanks everyone,

E

Has anyone used google sites for something like this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

if you wanted to share work with other creators that would continue to edit your projects, you would share the fla files and they could all be in the same folder and all packaged (eg, zipped) and they could use a file storage server like google drive, one drive, dropbox etc

for sharing the actually published files so others could see (but not edit) your projects, you would put each project's published files (html, js and possible/probable needed folders with images and sounds) in its own folde

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you wanted to share work with other creators that would continue to edit your projects, you would share the fla files and they could all be in the same folder and all packaged (eg, zipped) and they could use a file storage server like google drive, one drive, dropbox etc

for sharing the actually published files so others could see (but not edit) your projects, you would put each project's published files (html, js and possible/probable needed folders with images and sounds) in its own folder on a file server. 

if i were you, the folder names would be the project name and the fla and final published files would have name index.  in my situation, i would create a folder at kglad.com (eg, projects) and put my project folders there:

in kglad.com (my file server)

projects/project1/index.html file, index.js file, images folder, sounds folder

projects/project2/index.html file, index.js file, images folder, sounds folder

projects/project3/index.html file, index.js file, images folder, sounds folder

etc.

then for everyone with whom i wanted to share my projects they would just use the urls:

www.kglad.com/projects/project1

www.kglad.com/projects/project2

www.kglad.com/projects/project3

etc

to view the projects in their browser.  once they learned the www.kglad.com/projects part, you would just need to tell the project names (project1,project2,project3 etc).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines