• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Soon to change computer. Will installing Animate with my existing license work ok?

Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I have my new computer, I'm wondering if installing Animate on it will cause any issues with my current license?

Will I need to deactivate the software on my old machine before it will let me activate it on my new computer?

Or, once I install it on my new computer, will the software become unusable on my old computer?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription you can free up the subscription by signing out from your account on the old machine. If you forget to do that, on the new machine you can try to sign in, and if it fails you are able to deauthorize the old machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see. Thanks for the prompt response.

So there is no grace period where I can start using on the new computer without disabling it on the old one?

I only ask as I want to make sure my entire dev envirnoment is up and running correctly on the new computer before decomissioning the old one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines