• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team up for Star Trek Lcars? Fan ficktion?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

This is a forum dedicated to Adobe Animate CC.

Do you have a question, idea to suggest, bug or feature request?

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna do Lcars similar to Star Trek TNG and Voyager at html5. It helps to write a 'subjective = css 'relative' size directly to the 1st frame off an element like at those former day at Action Script 2 to behave it to seize different, but at a certain quotient to it's overordered element?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure he's just stringing random words together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly Felix is using Google translate and he is using a language that does not translate well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

His native language is apparently German, which Google should handle pretty well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it should! So maybe you are right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made myself a bit unclear, sorry. To bring some light into this: I asked if there is a known solution for causing a percentual dependency off interleaved elements according to an aspect like i.e. size. Such handeling can be useful if a subordered interleaved element shall have or get an exact value refering to the parent element instead off to the stage. After figuring out that there is no solution within the animate user interface, I tend to solve it for each version with JS respectively AS3. Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines