• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text boxes moving when I play animation

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently doing a class with my school about programming and we are using animate to make our programs. I've recently come across the issue that when I play the animation/program my text boxes have moved to a different location. In class today my teacher noticed the same thing with his. We use different browsers, he uses Chrome and I use Brave. I will attach images to hopefully clarify the issue that I am having. In this case I have already compensated for the issue. I'd be happy to give aditional information if it helps my issue get resolved. 

In animate.PNGIn browser.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are using a  static text box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need for them to be dynamic because im changing the text in the boxes with code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines