• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline view changes alignment between actual audio playing and audio layer

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Animate I have added an audio layer to multiple layers imported from Adobe Illustrator. When in "zoomed in" Timeline view, playing what I have built, the actual audio sounds I hear don't coincide with where they are located by the amplitude for them on the audio layer -- the vertical line moving from left to right through the frames is not at the frames in the timeline with the amplitude matching the sound I hear. Whereas when playing in "mountain/zoomed out" in Timeline viewit dors coincide. The problem is that I need to be in "zoomed in" Tomeline view to align specific Illustrator graphics (on other layers) with sound cues -- which then turn out to be "wrong" when played in "zoomed out" Timeline view. How can I fix this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

select the first frame of your souand and in the properties panel, select stream (not event) for the sync property.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks heaps kglad! Brilliant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines