• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer values between 2 html documents? POST OR GET or how in animate?

Participant ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, i hope you having a excelent day!

If i have a gamelevel one with score variable is a space shooter, and i want to have that value in a second html, and then to this.html and acourdinlly the value score show in next html, so score its on lets say the 3 hmtl pages and when i press getURL the score value will apear in the secondlevel.html?

How is it done in in animate? i see most info in GET and POST includes a form, so should it always go with a form?! cant it be done ?

thank you so much flash, edge, animate band!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the easiest way is to append a query string to the url (in the sending document) and parse that with javascript (in the receiving document).

the only drawback (afaik) is the data is public, but for what you want to do, that doesn't seem like an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Kglad!! I was thinking bout that, but u know its a birthdate gifth for my dad so i just wanned something movie for him to have fun, but its a puzzle so i will try, here what i was doing

http://cbunbury20.github.io/grandpashooter/game5.html

i guess i can work on this with this..

thanks budd happy new year!

https://www.codeproject.com/Questions/795191/Passing-JavaScript-data-values-between-HTML-pages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines