Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

using Adobe Animate crack allowed ?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my country Pakistan ....I cant buy Adobe products ,,

Am i Allowed to use crack Adobe Animate in case ? because I want to Animate using Adobe Animate .

I have been Animating from past 2 years .

Maybe someday it will be available and I would buy if i will be earning enough

TOPICS
Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

It isn't allowed - no. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

as stated by @Joseph Labrecque, it's definitely illegal for you to use cracked/illegally licensed or unlicensed adobe programs, including animate.

you can read (and report) from adobe, http://www.adobe.com/genuine.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

No, it's not a good idea. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn't allowed - no. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you ... I know...it is wrong to use crack ...Thats why I have been using Krita free Animation Software and I love that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as stated by @Joseph Labrecque, it's definitely illegal for you to use cracked/illegally licensed or unlicensed adobe programs, including animate.

you can read (and report) from adobe, http://www.adobe.com/genuine.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not a good idea. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to hack animation software when an excellent open source alternative is OpenToonz. Just like Animate CC it supports vector animation, but also bitmap-based animation (similar to Krita). It is a proven production level animation tool used in feature-length animations.

It actually outperforms Animate CC in a number of key areas (such as compositing, particle effects, 3d layering of cels, conversion of hand-drawn drawings to vector, bitmap support, a proper Xsheet (with PDF export), auto cell coloring, camera capture/stop motion, advanced nodal visual effects, powerful bitmap brush engine, auto in-betweening, powerful (sub)scene linking, linked bitmap colour palette, advanced palette control and management, paper-based workflow support (scan and cleanup), flexible drawing/animation replacement, audio recording, and more).

System requirements are lower than Animate as well, and the installer is a mere ~55mb! And all free. Works great with Krita as well.

http://opentoonz.github.io/e/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this looks like an app limited to non-interactive output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct: no interactivity or coding. OpenToonz is a pure 2d animation app. I mentioned it here because the OP seemed to be interested in animation only (as indicated by his use of Krita).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines