Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Here is a simple example:

e.tracer = e.addChild(new lib.Kugel());

var blfl = new BlurFilter(10, 10, 1);

e.tracer.filters = [blfl];

I want to place an object from the library onto the stage and apply a blur filter. The placement part works, the filter does not. I get the message of an unexpected identifier and AdobeAn not being defined.

The documentation I found on this is very confusing to me. Some part seems to be about old Flash documentation, some about just how to apply filters to objects without using a script (but just the Animate interface), which doesn't help me because I wan to do that dynamically via scripts. Some advice I found on this subject seems to apply to CreateJS (which Animate seems to use when exporting to HTML Canvas), but still didn't work. I also read at times something about a Bitmap Filter, but I guess that is only used on Bitmaps and not vector shapes in MovieClips?

I'm confused. If somebody could tell me how to dynamically add filters to objects in Animate CC animations, that would be great. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines