• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Variable width is completely broken on ver. 21.0.6

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opened all of my projects on the latest version of animate to discover that every line with a variable width turned to regular-round shaped caps. Not only that, but if I duplicate / copy+paste a group (after reshaping it to variable width), the duplicated element ignores the variable width and turns the forms again to regular shape.

Happened in different computers of my animation team. This needs a fix ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just want to let you know that we have fixed this issue internally and are validating it. Will include the fix in the next upcoming Animate update. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue and went back to the previous version because of this. I also did a small test by saving a copy. When you will open the FLA the width information will be gone, also when opening in previous versions. So make sure not to save the original in the latest update.

By the way, good to know the fix is on the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @santiagol22262129 - please note that the fix is included in the Animate update 21.0.7 released today. Please update your copy of Animate to the latest using Creative Cloud desktop application.

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/fixed-issues.html 

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines