• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom pen eraser size stuck

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one change the size of the Wacom pen eraser because mine seems stuck at size 1 regardless of the program? I've tried ctrl+alt+right click, and just alt+right click attempted to adjust the size of the eraser tool, restarting Wacom Professional Service, and even tried to use the [ ] shortcut keys. Everything I try doesn't work, and the pen eraser is still stuck at size 1. is there anything I'm missing or haven't tried yet? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Have you tried the "[" and "]" keys? They are shortcuts for the Brush tool size which reflects the erasor size. Unfortunately Brush and Erasor sizes are tied together in Animate. Doen't make sense but that's what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you download the correct drivers for your Wacom tablet. Also, make sure you have calibrated the pen.

In the pen settings, you can set what tool goes to which buttons on the pen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the "[" and "]" keys? They are shortcuts for the Brush tool size which reflects the erasor size. Unfortunately Brush and Erasor sizes are tied together in Animate. Doen't make sense but that's what it is.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That seemed to fix it. I didn't know the pen eraser was tied to brush size. thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines