• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warped Assets are missing

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am using the asset warp tool. It seems very cool especially with combining it with classic tween. I was building an animation with several layers and warped assets. I was moving layers and frames around. All of the warped assets in the library are empty. The objects still remain on the stage but i cant warp them anymore. When I double click on the assets I get an empty canvas with no artwork. Is there a way to recover warped assets when something like this happens? thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

roostertoons / Willikolho​ - Just want to let you know that the update we have pushed for Animate CC 2019 today has the fix for the Asset Warp issue that you were facing. Please update​​ your copy of Animate CC 2019 to the latest(19.1.0.349) using Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application to avail the fix. In addition, this update​ has Pressure and Tilt support to Eraser tool and Drag fill enhancements to Paint Bucket tool.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

test

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to me many times and it is very sad. It looks like you still do not have a solution to this problem. If this tool worked well, it would be perfect for producing more dynamic animations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will check with the team and get back to you on this one. Meanwhile, you can log a bug with the team using this link Feature Request/Bug Report Form​ providing them with all the relevant information to reproduce the issue at their end.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

roostertoons / Willikolho​ - Just want to let you know that the update we have pushed for Animate CC 2019 today has the fix for the Asset Warp issue that you were facing. Please update​​ your copy of Animate CC 2019 to the latest(19.1.0.349) using Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application to avail the fix. In addition, this update​ has Pressure and Tilt support to Eraser tool and Drag fill enhancements to Paint Bucket tool.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you mind taking a look at the problem that I'm having?  It's regarding the warp tool and vector lines disappearing mid-animation.  I've since updated and the problem persists.Lines flickering off and on when "asset warp" tweening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - We are aware of this issue and fixed it internally. Happens when you convert a warped object to symbol or during undo/redo operations of warp object creation. The fix will be included in the next update.

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/known-issues.html

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines