• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What program do I need to make a animated banner

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna create an animated fortnite banner for my YouTube channel and profile picture to go with it? What program do I need?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what template do I need to start I wanna learn by myself I'm a beginner. I don't care how long it takes me to learn days,weeks,months,or even longer I'm eager to learn teach myself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Adobe Animate is perfect for these tasks.

Please visit this link for learning materials references to help you get started.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I make these type of banners? Just my fortnite version of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, certainly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what program do download again ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And do I need items like drawing items ? Or ? All I have is my gaming laptop and my iPhone 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program to download is Adobe Animate: https://www.adobe.com/products/animate.html.

And you can search for some references here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/welcome-to-the-new-animate-community/m-p/11031963#M202805.

You can create your own assets in Animate using the drawing, design, and animation tools and features or import from external sources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's better Adobe illustrator or Adobe animation ? Your telling me I need animation but I was also told by another person on another forum I need Adobe illustrator 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which program exactly do I need hurt up tell me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will not need Adobe Illustrator to make banners like the ones you used as a reference.

Animate is a complete software capable of creating both simple animations for the web and professional animations for TV.

Please watch this video to get a general idea of what the program is capable of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhoqpbesFs0

The official channel has many other videos:

https://www.youtube.com/c/AdobeAnimate/videos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines