Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I increase the width of the picture, instead, the picture moves along x

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, dear friends!

My problem is that I need animation for the web site, as if the picture is vertically open to the full width. But for some reason, after 3 seconds animation, when I increase the width of the picture, the picture shifts along the x axis, and the width remains the same. Look at the screenshots I made. You need to be clear about my problem.

1) You can see an image whose width is 1. It should gradually expand to the desired boundaries1.png

2) I managed to make the necessary animation lasting 3 seconds. You can see where I changed the width of the image.2.png

3) But then everything went wrong! I move the slider to 4 seconds and set the width to 150. I click Enter and instead of seeing the desired result, the following was: The width of the image remains the same, but the position of the image on the x-axis has changed, and you can notice it. And so constantly! When I increase the width of the image, the width does not increase. Instead, the position of the object changes along the x-axis

3.png

4.png

Why? Thanks for any answer

That to you it was more clear:

Ш - Width

Ð’ - Height

I just come from Russia and I find it easier to work in their native language.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

select the first keyframe (the first frame with a black diamond)>select your rectangle, assign its x to 1033 and width to 1

select the 2nd keyframe (the 2nd frame with a black diamond ~ frame 14)>select your rectangle, assign its x to 1033 and width to 63

select the 3rd keyframe (the 3rd frame with a black diamond ~ frame 34)>select your rectangle, assign its x to 1033 and width to whatever

etc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

select the first keyframe (the first frame with a black diamond)>select your rectangle, assign its x to 1033 and width to 1

select the 2nd keyframe (the 2nd frame with a black diamond ~ frame 14)>select your rectangle, assign its x to 1033 and width to 63

select the 3rd keyframe (the 3rd frame with a black diamond ~ frame 34)>select your rectangle, assign its x to 1033 and width to whatever

etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines