• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When shape tweening, one of the vertices disappears during the tween

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a simple shape tween - right now the shape is the same on both sides of the tween but with different colors - yet the shape tween doesn't work correctly.

Here is a GIF showing the problem.
Animation.gif
I tried adding shape hints but it doesn't work. I also tried to change the shape and remove vertices from it but it still doesn't work.

Help?

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

As you are not changing the position of any point, I think it works best if you use two classic tweens: one with the hand in the center disappearing and, at the same time, another tween with the inverted/negative version appearing.

Please let us know what you think.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a subsequent animation, I am going to change the position of the vertices, so this is not an option for me unfortunately. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it.

So you will probably need to use shape hints.

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/shape-tweening.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said in the original post, I already tried adding shape hints around the problematic area (added around 7 shape hints around that corner) but it still doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry. I missed that part.

I can only suggest you to review the shape hints or maybe mix the classic tween approach and the shape tween approach.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines