how do i merge layers in animate

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a bunch of layers for a character so i want to merge them together to clean it up, but i cant figure out how. ive been trying for hours please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're just trying to tidy things up, you can create a folder and put those layers in that folder.

if you really want all the assets in the same layer select the layers you want to merge (using shift click and/or ctrl click)>right click>click merge layers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are the various layers different graphics like PNGs or are they vector graphics? You tidy/merge layers as kglad has said. If there is something else you'd like to do with reducing the amount of assets, let us know the format and otehr options can be given

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines