Highlighted

Macromedia Shockwave?? and my old web site

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys!

https://web.archive.org/web/19970301231548/http://www.sko.it:80/index.html

SKO HomePage this my home page published in July 1996....were we did implanted Macromedia Shockwave...Anyone can help me in getting that page back to live?..

I'm so happy to have found one of my initial job... (i'm just 74 years old guy..but still on line!!)

Tks so much

Sergio

Grazie mille Sergio, for your wise words and Salute to Guglielmo Marconi. I'm a radio fan and didn't know about him and his role. I looked him up on Wikipedia and learned something new (to me).

Grazie again

klaus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Macromedia Shockwave?? and my old web site

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys!

https://web.archive.org/web/19970301231548/http://www.sko.it:80/index.html

SKO HomePage this my home page published in July 1996....were we did implanted Macromedia Shockwave...Anyone can help me in getting that page back to live?..

I'm so happy to have found one of my initial job... (i'm just 74 years old guy..but still on line!!)

Tks so much

Sergio

Grazie mille Sergio, for your wise words and Salute to Guglielmo Marconi. I'm a radio fan and didn't know about him and his role. I looked him up on Wikipedia and learned something new (to me).

Grazie again

klaus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting on this forum. Can you provide us with the exact nature of assistance that you require? I see that your site is live already from the link you shared (although I admit that it could do with a significant design overhaul.)

How would you like the experts here to help you? Remember that they can provide you with the required guidance. You will still have to get the job done yourself.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note as well that Flash Player will sadly be going away (for web browsers) in the next year or two - though your old site seems to use Shockwave... which is entirely different and not related to Flash or Animate. Someone would have used Director to create Shockwave content.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 1
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Browsers a blocking all plug-ins from 2020, the only reason that the blocking of flash is more widely known, is because there are many more users of flash than any other plug-in. Even the use of the pdf plug-in/extension is ending.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pziecina  wrote

Browsers a blocking all plug-ins from 2020

They most certainly are not. Where did you hear this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is on the Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE and Edge developers blog. The information is about a year old and was published shortly before the Adobe announcement.

I'm not going to go and find the articles for you, but ask in the Dw forum if you require conformation, or look up the Announcements in the pdf forum about 18 months ago.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link may help, scroll to the newer posts at the bottom -

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=615738

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 0
Advocate ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao Sergio

your question makes me curious. What is it that you want your old "page back to live"? I had a look and it seems to me it was on a kind of early web technology info/advice mission or even business? What's your motivation now to reactivate it?

However

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahahah...tks to all of you guys...I did not expected such a reaction...but here is my answer..

I know perfectly well that I will never be able to revive my old site from the oblivion of the net...and this just because the wayback machine is just a huge repository of all stuff and even if they would have some Yotta Byte of memory...they will never be able to keep up with the steady upgrade of all s/w being continously developed...hence, let's the dead sleep in peace in the cemetery of IT

I was just dreaming about a possible Schockwave Emulator, but I understand that this will have no value at all....just like a Marcony radio and its historic value...

Keep pushing for a better future!

Tks to all

Sergio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2018 0
Advocate ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grazie again

klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2018 0
Sergio44 LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tks Klaus....you gotta be very young...or, for sure...I am very old....Marconi, as Tesla...spent his live to make the world a better place...now you must go on trying making it even better...

you might take a look to my site.... www.blockchain4change.com ....

Sergio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2018 0