• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nested animation not exporting properly

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to exported my Animate animation as a javascript/html file. However, the nested animations within the file aren't exporting correctly. I'm a newbie at Animate, so please take that into consideration with your response.

How it should look: https://vimeo.com/user99691954/review/342090302/87d74cb3ea

How it looks: https://vimeo.com/user99691954/review/342090334/3e684414af

Message was edited by: Gaurav G. The vimeo embedded videos weren't working so switch them with direct links.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

There are all kinds of limitations to HTML5 Canvas. You've probably hit some of them.

If you are not specifically making this for some online interactive project where it must be HTML5 Canvas, my suggestion is to export video where everything should work.

Convert your file to AS3 from the file menu and then you will be able to preview using the Flash Player and export to MOV/MP4

Good luck!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gauravg

That what n.tilcheff is suggesting seems to me a bit rushed and sloppy. He's a friend of AS3, I am on the other side a friend of Javascript/HTML.

Pitifully your two links to Vimeo examples don't work: "Sorry, we couldn’t find that page.". And I don't get the advice of Gaurav G. to "switch them with direct links".

To answer your question about "nested animations within the file aren't exporting correctly", I / we need more information about what precisely is going wrong.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just clip the link, Klaus, and you'll see the stuff

Zibzo on Vimeo

No need for HTML5 there. The user has no reason to go that way.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gauravg

montage.png

Is this the problem?

nested animations. I really can't tell without seeing frame by frame.

[ thanks to n.tilcheff for clip tip ]

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is one of the issues. Also, the hair on the monster doesn't move with the rest of the body in the first part of the animation. (in chrome). The hair and the mouth are both nested animations, which leads me to believe the issue is regarding that.

[also thanks to n. tilcheff​ for the working link. my bad]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does the timeline main timeline match the link of your graphic symbol or movieclip?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines