• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Podcast Enhance Speech A.I. Not Working.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so basically i had heard of adobe enhance speech from alot of sources and wanted to try it out for myself, so i went to the website and logged in, then i uploaded an audio file (.MP3 file to be exact) and then i waited for a while and then a popup was on the website saying "The audio file is in a format we can't understand. Ensure the file is not corrupted or convert it to a standard wav or mp3 format to try again." so i tried to convert it, same response. i the tried a .WAV file, same response, so i tried clearing my browser cache and restarting chrome as well as my coputer, same response. to a final resort i tried 2 different browsers other than chrome, same response.

i dont know what to do but if anybody knows how to fix this, tell me here.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

GUYS IT WORKS NOW!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 106 Replies 106
106 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To those still having trouble: have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies?  That fixed it for some of us (earlier in this discussion).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it doesn't fix Right now! I've tried all the possible ways to solve that but unfortunately, it's not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea when it will work again? It's been all day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, Now For me it works pretty well. I don't know how I've tried deleting my cookies a couple of times and restarting my computer a couple of times and I uploaded the file from the route folder of my device. I mean I had uploaded that file from My Downloads, Unlike from a certain folder. (Optional: Try to upload your audio file from your smartphone, especially Android. IOS didn't work for me). I think they are working with some Beta Testing versions on Integrating this AI with Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok it's currently working, although it used to work with other file types (.ogg for example). Now it seems only the mentioned file types (mp3 , Wav) are eligible. so if you have other file types try converting them first then upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we are facing this problem it not work properly

Screenshot 2023-03-09 172619.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir plz.. Fix it... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue starts again. It has not been working for several days. I have no idea why this isn't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I'll tell you how to fix that. I had downloaded the firefox browser separately for managing this Adobe Podcast AI. So you can also do that!

1. Try with a new browser

2. Do not set the download location leave that to default

3. Double check your storage. Storage is very important in converting your audio

4. Only upload the files in .mp3 or .wav so if you're working with AAC or something it won't work. Try using online converter to change your audio format.

(Alternative)

1. If none of these works then use your Android/ios to convert the audio files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problems today 3/27/23 (USA-west coast). Upload a file, and wait 10 minutes for it to process and enhance. It then gives me an error message. I've also been using adobe podcast enhancer for the last few months and has been amazing, just wish it was built into premiere or audition. But today...

- The first file (mp3) uploaded I got this error message: "Failed to process file for enhancement."

- Re-exported file (v2.mp3), uploaded got the same error message: "Failed to process file for enhancement."

- Re-uploaded the first file again (mp3). Go to this error message: "Rate limited, please try again in 5 minutes"

- Logs into a different CC account, Tried again (with .mp3) 10 minutes later, then got the same message: "Rate limited, please try again in 5 minutes"

- In 2nd account, Tried again (with v2.mp3) 15 minutes later, then got the same message: "Rate limited, please try again in 5 minutes"

- Then uploaded the file (v2.mp3)  to my apple icloud drive, and uploaded it through the safari web browser on my iPhone, then got this error message: "The audio file is in a format we can't understand. Ensure the file is not corrupted or convert it to a standard .wav or mp3 format to try again."

- Re-export file as .wav, uploaded the original way (desktop chrome web browser) and got this error message back: "The audio file is in a format we can't understand. Ensure the file is not corrupted or convert it to a standard .wav or .mp3 format to try again."

Looking for any kind of update as to why this problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently it is not working again on 28 march 2023!

same issue occurred any solution??

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue, tried clearing my cache and history, changing from MP3 to WAV and back, none of it is working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes how much time does it take ?? To recover ? I am waiting for working on adobe podcast ai 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's worked in the past but today 3/27 I get the same error using both .wav and .mp3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work for me, unfortunately. Maybe it'll be fixed tomorrow????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issues described in the other most recent posts in this thread. Nothing I upload is processing successfully. I have tried with about 8 different files in 4 different browers, and I have received the same error in every instance:

"The audio file is in a format we can't understand. Ensure the file is not corrupted or convert it to a standard wav or mp3 format to try again."

I have tried with both WAV files and MP3s. All of them have been mono. The WAVs were 16 bit 44.1 kHz. The MP3 was 320 kbps. There is nothing wrong with any of them. They all play fine in multiple audio players (VLC, WMP, iTunes) and import into Pro Tools with no issue.

If anyone else here notices the problem has been fixed, can you please reply to me? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the same problem. It was working fine in the morning and then suddenly this happened and started to give these errors once I upload any files either in a wave format or mp3. It is probably a glitch in the system and I assume it would be resolved maybe by tomorrow. Not sure what is happenning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Know that if this error comes up there's a good chance the whole thing is down, it's not your file. It would be nice if they just had a proper error message, instead of sending people scrambling trying to fix files that aren't broken. Apparently the creators of the Enhance tool will post on Twitter when there's tech issues. Adobe then had their own post later on, but here's a link: https://twitter.com/markcwebster/status/1640423717623742481

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried different browsers, incognito mode, cleared cache, different formats,
renamed files, etc etc. It's simply not working at all. That's the reality
of a free, beta application: the awesome ones get overloaded and there's no
promise or obligation on the part of the provider to do anything about it.
Nature of the beast.

Now, if only Adobe would add this as a 1-touch magic button to their
Audition interface, and free us from the overwhelming mess of myriad
effects and endless menu-clicks needed to do even the simplest things...

*- Kyle*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me just now, 3/28, 10a ET.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

working as of 3/28 - US-West 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today it's not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working - C'mon Adobe, [cursing removed].

Midwest USA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Adobe is again not working 

Votes

Translate

Translate