• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Podcast AI (Audio Enhancer) is currently down.

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe Podcast Audio Enhancer AI in the past, and it is incredible - absolutely love it. But since yesterday, it is not working. I will upload an audio file, it will process for ~10 minutes, and then I will receive a message that the AI failed to process the file. I have tried .WAV and .mp3 files of varying sample sizes/bitrates, but still receive the same error message. 

I Googled the issue to see if I am doing something wrong, and found a forum with posts from several individuals within the last 6 hours all reporting to have the same issue.

I hope this is fixed ASAP, I need to use the AI for a project that I am working on. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc desktop >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's certainly working fine here... (in the UK)

Speech enhancer proof that it works.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

for me its working fine (Germany). Maybe in a few hours or in 1-2 days its working better. It also can be a more general internet or regional problem. Hope it helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

It is up and working again for me as well. I checked the forum mentioned in my original posting, the lead designer on the Adobe Podcast team replied a few hours ago and mentioned they had an issue and are getting it resolved. I just tested it and it is working again.

Thank you all for your help!

-Jared Gehman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it working now? It's not been working for like a week now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problems today 3/27/23 (USA-west coast). Upload a file, and wait 10 minutes for it to process and enhance. It then gives me an error message. I've also been using adobe podcast enhancer for the last few months and has been amazing, just wish it was built into premiere or audition. But today...

- The first file (mp3) uploaded I got this error message: "Failed to process file for enhancement."

- Re-exported file (v2.mp3), uploaded got the same error message: "Failed to process file for enhancement."
- Re-uploaded the first file again (mp3). Go to this error message: "Rate limited, please try again in 5 minutes"
- Logs into a different CC account, Tried again (with .mp3) 10 minutes later, then got the same message: "Rate limited, please try again in 5 minutes"
- In 2nd account, Tried again (with v2.mp3) 15 minutes later, then got the same message: "Rate limited, please try again in 5 minutes"
- Then uploaded the file (v2.mp3)  to my apple icloud drive, and uploaded it through the safari web browser on my iPhone, then got this error message: "The audio file is in a format we can't understand. Ensure the file is not corrupted or convert it to a standard .wav or mp3 format to try again."
- Re-export file as .wav, uploaded the original way (desktop chrome web browser) and got this error message back: "The audio file is in a format we can't understand. Ensure the file is not corrupted or convert it to a standard .wav or .mp3 format to try again."

Looking for any kind of update as to why this problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Been like this for me since 11am CST.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update as of 4hrs ago from head of Adobe Audio products: 

https://twitter.com/markcwebster/status/1640423717623742481?s=46

D9397D00-DA8D-42AA-8DF0-8D128CA42F7A.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You've reached the daily limit of 1 hour per day! Upgrade to Express Premium to enhance up to 4 hours of content a day. Yet again, I'm getting this message even though I've only attempted to enhance 20 minutes of audio on seperate days. Adobes length of days appear to be different to reality!  Happens mostly at weekends, Saturday/Sunday. Could it be deliberate i order to get us to upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not working enhance speech

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

23/10/2023 06:20 GMT +7 Jakarta Time, Adobe podcast just spinning endlessly.
Already resetted my cache, already signed in with google, with subscription active. Anyone currently experiencing this same problem?

Jack29987157s3we_0-1698016831553.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep just spinning for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jack29987157s3we_0-1698963493838.png

So I found this error when trying to emulate my phone, since the website works fine on phone. But it would be annoying, since I must switch from PC to phone repeatedly when working on a project. Can someone from adobe podcast fix this issue ASAP? It's driving us crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I having the same problem too, is it down again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep! Same for me (Shout Africa)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem (in Denmark, 26th of Feb. '24).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here (in the Philippines, 26th of Feb. '24)

SharkTale952735696307cn0c_0-1708952950879.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting me know - at least, we are not alone. 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing the same issue Please fix it soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources