• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Podcast Enhancer is not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Podcast Enhance no longer works. There is an infinite loader.
This happens after login.
Already tried: reset firewall settings, enable VPN, log in from another device
Two days ago, everything was working fine

Illia35451148zuxv_0-1708947754947.png

Sometimes after 10 reboots it displays the block for unloading. But it doesn't work

Illia35451148zuxv_1-1708947980274.png

Illia35451148zuxv_2-1708947992931.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

A message appeared from Adobe about unscheduled maintenance:

Adobe Podcast is currently unavailable for unscheduled maintenance and will be back to normal shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 158 Replies 158
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure.  (and glad you found the issue cause.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A message appeared from Adobe about unscheduled maintenance:

Adobe Podcast is currently unavailable for unscheduled maintenance and will be back to normal shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am uploading an audio file, it keeps saying The audio file is in a format we can't understand. Ensure the file is not corrupted or convert it to a standard wav or mp3 format to try again. I tried changing the file, converting the format, and even switching browsers. It is giving the same error. It worked perfectly fine before, I enhanced 14 files just few minutes ago.

What can I do to fix the issue?

Thanks

Tanmay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me. Everything worked very well this morning but now it says the same Error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working alright now. They had an update of daily usage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey i've been getting the same message recently I've tried updating search broweser but nothings fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am unable to to enhance my audios on https://podcast.adobe.com/enhance always getting Failed to process file for enhancement this error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We know it's there - we know it's supposed to be wonderful, but beyond that we know nothing about it, I'm afraid, except that it's a de-skilling tool par excellence... 😉  It should work fine as long as you adhere to the input file type and size limits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it and it's certainly functioning. I can't tell the difference between what was sent and what came back (apart from it being quieter, for some reason) but there again, the file didn't really need 'enhancing'. But it definitely processes wav files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too.

Used it a few time successfully but now it jyst chugs for maybe 30 mins and then says failed.

Bored with this now - wasted way to much time with it.

Sorry Adobe - I expect better of you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that if you try to use it at the same time as all the Weekend Warriors, it's going to overload. Try it off-peak...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello sir adobe podcast not working  my gmail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Podcast for a long time and today when I started to upload my audio files it says "Failed to process file for enhancement". I don't why it's happening and I tried using adobe podcast on different web browsers but still, the issue persists.

I don't know what to do if anyone knows how to solve this please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind It worked for me when I tried this on my mobile. So I had cleared all my cache data in my browser and cleared the cookies as well then I logged in to my account and it works fine 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem please tell me did you fix this problem or not   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now its not working again there is a problem with the server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is not working properly please show me how to resolve the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still this is not working. I've tried so many times. Anybody got any resolution to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I'll tell you how to fix that. I had downloaded the firefox browser separately for managing this Adobe Podcast AI. So you can also do that!

1. Try with a new browser

2. Do not set the download location leave that to default

3. Double check your storage. Storage is very important in converting your audio

4. Only upload the files in .mp3 or .wav so if you're working with AAC or something it won't work. Try using online converter to change your audio format.

(Alternative)

If none of these works then use your Android/ios to convert the audio files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried with converting them to mp3 and uploading seems to work sometimes. But not all the times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Failed to process file for enhancement.Its not working But why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem Adobe was working fine until few days ago then it stop to uoload my files even a file 2 minutes long in Wave I try also mp3 but still noting.can any one hel me? I haven't change any setting in my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines