• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving Mp3 error

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure whether this is a bug, or just a setting I'm missing somewhere, so thanks for any advice. 

Here's the issue: often (like more often than not) when I record a file and choose to save it as Mp3, I get an error pop-up that says "An error occurred when saving the file to disk. The destination may be full or no longer available." I can confirm that the destination is available and not full, it happens regardless of the destination, and this error never happens when I save as WAV to the same destination, only when I'm saving as Mp3. And if I click "ok" and try again with the same file name and destination, it saves just fine, sometimes even asks if I want to overwrite the file it just told me it couldn't save. 

For reference, I'm running Audition CC build 23.0.0.54 (but this has been an issue on any version at least as far back as October, when I started needing Mp3 files more often) on Windows 10 Pro. Not sure what other information would be helpful here, but happy to provide whatever might give me some answers. 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Sometimes it saves and sometimes it doesn't and I don't know why. I have 2TB available in Dropbox and have only used like 15% of it.

Screenshot 2023-05-12 114406.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having this issue as well, even on a new laptop running Windows 11. I wonder if anyone from Adobe even reads these. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah mine is on a new computer as well (desktop) which is plugged into the internet (so it's not a wifi issue connecting with Dropbox). I am really confused why it won't work sometimes and will work other times (even seconds after).

Votes

Translate

Translate