• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition 1.5 Device Recording Problem

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been able to record audio from my computer into Adobe Audition 1.5 in the past.  Today, the device I had set for Wave In that allowed me to record audio from my computer appears to be missing.  I don't remember the name of the device that let me record from the computer, but it's simply not there.  The only 2 options showing are Desktop Microphone and Wavemapper. Does anyone know the solution to my problem? 

TOPICS
Audio hardware , Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha!  I found that the Stereo Mix had been disabled for some reason.  Once I enabled it in my computer's sound settings, the option appeared as one of my Wave In options.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Opps. Didn't see that you found the solution. ha!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install a new sound card?  Most today won't allow you to record though Audition.

If you can't find a solution, get Audacity.  It will allow you to record from your soundcard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines