• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe audition 1.5 not recording

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've purchased and downloaded adobe audition 1.5 on my computer. It's been working great. But this morning when I went to record a new session, although the timer runs like it's recording it is not recording. Playback button won't work and the cursor won't move like it does when it's recording. It plays existing files without a problem. But even if I try to record over an existing file it won't do it. I'm guessing it's a settings issue but I don't know where to find that particular one. Please advise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Audition 1.5 - it's been a while since I've used that 😁

Looking back you'll likely want to go to Options > Device Properties and select both Wave Out and Wave In tabs. Here you can make sure that a valid sound card or audio interface is selected. This should then allow you to record and play audio too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't let me go both wave in and wave out. It wants to take one or the other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I got it figured out. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Marian1 Please let me know how you figured it out; cause I'm still struggeling. Thanks. Dirk Louw. Namibia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines