• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition 14.2 has no internet connection

New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While attempting to Extract Audio from CD..., the title settings cannot be retrieved due to No Internet Connection.  Currently signed in to Adobe Cloud with no connectivity issues.

No Internet Connection.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

There's no internet connection to it, because the database it used closed down last year in June. In theory you should be able to set up a MusicBrainz account by replacing the existing server name with freedb.musicbrainz.org and it certainly looks on their database, but as yet I haven't found a CD it will identify...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no internet connection to it, because the database it used closed down last year in June. In theory you should be able to set up a MusicBrainz account by replacing the existing server name with freedb.musicbrainz.org and it certainly looks on their database, but as yet I haven't found a CD it will identify...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve.  I did have success connecting to freedb.musicbrainz.org.

Unfortunately, it doesn't ID the CD.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not quite sure what's going on with them. I tried a couple of what would be considered mainstream CDs and it couldn't find anything at all. I will mention this to the devs (who probably haven't noticed that the original database is no more...) and see what they think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines