• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition 2020 multitrack - distortion in recording

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been usinh Adobe audition to record multitrack directly from the mixer. But recently, I am seeing distortion in wav files while recording. I record 16 channels for about 4 hours, and all channels have this, making my work go in vain. Does anyone know how to fix it.

Image 12-16-20 at 7.41 PM.jpg

TOPICS
Audio hardware , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Couldn't tell you, because you've not provided anything like enough information - primarily about what the mixer is, and importantly, how it's connected to your computer. Or even what sort of computer it is - Mac or PC? If you try to record fewer tracks, does the same thing happen? If that's the played-back recording, and the the glitches are always in the same place, it will be some sort of issue on the way in. And that's what it looks like; the sample chain is continuous, so the actual recording to disk is okay. Can't really go any further than that, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines