• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition stuck

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use an Apple Mac Studio system and I'm having an issue with Adobe Audition. When I first installed Adobe Audition, it worked perfectly and opened very quickly. However, for the past few days, I have to wait a few minutes for the program to open and be operational. I will attach a screenshot below to show where it gets stuck when launching the application. After a few minutes of waiting, the program starts, but I have to wait a long time. Do you have any idea what the problem might be? Have you encountered this issue before?

I would like to mention that the program was opened without opening a project or dynamic link to verify if the program would open easily without accessing a project.error.png

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way we migh be able to tell where the delay is is if you can copy and paste into this thread thread the startup log. This has a tick indicator which should reveal where your machine is causing it, at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is a gap around 5 minutes between the following 2 lines:

Ticks = 616 <390199> <AuLog.Startup> <5> Initializing AuUI
Ticks = 300672 <390199> <AuLog.Startup> <5> Setting up temp directories\

I attached the full log file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are your temp directories located?
Are they on a local drive, network drive or some cloud based location?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that SuiteSpot's hunch is is probably a good one... This sounds very much like a failure to access a location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines