• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition v 22.5 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Audition v 22.5 is now available for download from Creative Cloud Desktop app. This update provides stability & performance improvements along with bug fixes.
To update the app, open Creative Cloud desktop application and click the Updates tab on the top left. Find Audition in the list and click Update.

Issues fixed in Audition v 22.5

• Using Ctrl+Tab to switch between open files does not work on Windows.
  • OneDrive not visible in Media Browser.

Complete documentation

Release Notes
New features

Fixed issues

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite update, the latest version still crashes on launch on my Windows 10 HP laptop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm pleased to report that the Audition v22.6 has sorted the problem of crashes on startup!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this update, my Audition gets to "Initializing (AuBackend)" and freezes.  I have this installed on my home computer and my work laptop and it is only an issue with the work laptop.  It doesn't move from the initial splash screen and doesn't give me the chance to send a bug report.  most of the time, I have to click then it tells me the program isn't responding and gives me the option to close it.  would really like to know what is going on as I use this program ofr work almost weekly and haven't been able to do my job for some time now.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

安裝顯示完成但實際上未安裝成功audition_install_fail.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines