• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition v23.3 is available!

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Audition v23.3 is available for download from Creative Cloud Desktop app. This update provides stability & performance improvements along with three new features.

Session and Clip Markers in Multitrack

Create Session Markers and Clip Markers for Multitrack to add, edit, and move clip markers in multitrack mode.

Adobe Audition allows you to play your audio at different speeds, such as 1.1x, 1.2x, and so on.

Copy or paste effects from Effects Rack

Adobe Audition lets you copy or paste effects from one track to another in Waveform and Multitrack modes.

To update the app, open Creative Cloud desktop application and click the Updates tab on the top left. Find Audition in the list and click Update.

Complete documentation

Release Notes
New features

Fixed issues

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I updated just Adobe audition 2022 to 2023 and opened it, but the version looked quite different from the 2022 version and assumed that the files, plugins, etc. move to 2023 automatically,as usual, but no? Fortunately, I noticed that the 2022 version still works normally, as before. Is that 2023 a completely different program?
What warning or note related to this issue did not appear during the update?
-Matti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  My system updated to 23.3.0.55 and one thing I'm noticing is the [CTRL]-[SHIFT]-[A] shortcut isn't always "Closing All", but more often than not, after the dialog asking to save files, it stops and I have to Ctrl_Shift-A again to actually close the session. I'm in the habit of using the Keyboard Shortcut, so don't know if using the menu option is affected or not.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the new version, the cursor always jumps back to the beginning when you press the M key to set a marker. This was not the case before. Please fix this bug as soon as possible!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and in multitrack when you drop a marker you are not able to edit it in the Markers panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I figured this out, the key is that in multi-track when you drop a marker you have to make no tracks are active (otherwise it puts the marker down in the track.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, when you try to drag a marker on the timeline to the right place, the view jumps to the beginning, which means you have to look for the right place again in the marker list or in the view bar at the top. Unbearable, recording an audiobook is now almost impossible using the familiar method. Watch the video on the right -->

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is fixed in 23.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which is where? 23.3 is still the current release I'm seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's still in beta.  Hasn't been released yet.  I'm anxiously awaiting its release as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I read about the new variable playback speeds in the latest Audition update. However, I am not seeing the new playback speed options in my Preferences. I still only see .1, .5, 1, 1.5, and 2. I  believe I am running the latest version of Audition - v 23.3. Can someone provide some insight as to why I'm not seeing the new variable playback speed options?

Thanks!

Dan Ziegler

Clarkston, Michigan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello did you fix the 5.1 sound export setting plz thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines