Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Audtion CS6

When I have a stereo mp3 file up, and one of the channel's amplitude is higher than the other . . . how can I adust one of the channels to match the other?

Thanks

Dean

[personal email address redacted - Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open your MP3 file in Audition it will be decoded to a wav file - Audition's internal format. If you now go to Effects>Amplitude and Compression>Amplify, you can specify a different amount of amplification for each channel if you unlink the sliders. When you are satisfied with the result, you can resave it as an MP3 file, but there will be a quality loss, because it has to be re-encoded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, thank you so much for the directions to change the amplitude!

I have 2 other question:
Is there a way to change the black background to something lighter in Adobe
Audition CS6?
And ss there a way to make the icons and font size larger?

Thanks Again
Dean Huibregtse

Virus-free.
www.avast.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only options you get for changing anything about the display are in Edit>Preferences>Appearance. I don't think there's anything you can do about icons and text - the size of those depends entirely on what your screen resolution is set to, although altering the scaling settings to 125%  for apps (right-click on the desktop and select display settings) works, but it will affect everything you can see on the desktop, not just Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines