Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ASIO4ALL can't hear playback?

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

I am using 3 Blue Yeti microphones, Adobe Audition and ASIO4all. I have this all work and recording as a multitrack, as I can see the sound waves, however I can't hear any playback at all. 

I want to set this up in a way where I can monitor and listen to a recordning of three other people, how can I listen in real time while they record on audition?

I want to sit with headphones on, hooked to my laptop, listening to them create this recording to monitior it.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hit the 'I' button on each track you want to record. The track outputs will all then be fed to the mixer, and if you plug your headphones into the output, you'll hear all three of them. There will be latency, so don't attempt to feed any of this back to them whilst you are listening to it. So as long as you don't mind the slight delay, you'll hear them just fine. The latency is inherent in digitising and processing the signals - you can never avoid that completely unless you do direct monitoring of inputs, and that isn't an option you will get with Blue Yetis!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines