• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio to YoloLiv Digitally?

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a YoloLiv Ultra and want to get my Audition audio to my YOLOLiv Ultra digitally.

How would I get that audio out of my laptop without going with the analog headphone jack?

TIA

J Olson

TOPICS
Audio hardware

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a quick look at what the box can do, and in principle I would have thought that one of the HDMI inputs might be the answer. If there's any justice in the world, you should be able to connect it to the HDMI output on your laptop and have this available as an destination in Audition's hardware settings - perhaps. But the other option that appears to be available is just to use an external sound device with a line output, as the Yolo has a line input. So just feed it to that. Doing it this way would also retain your local listening options, as most devices have a separate headphone output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course you may not need to worry about an external sound device. If you set your headphone socket to be a line out, then you should still be able to monitor the output using the Yolo headphone socket, I would have thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines