Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition and rode nt1 ai1

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am a new(ish) content creator, and purchased the Rode Nt1 and AI1 as a recommendation from another creator and close family member. Today is my first day getting set up. I am running the newest version of Audition, Windows 11, and I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro, as my setup. I am a techie, and I know my computer should be able to handle what I am going to throw at it. I had it working perfectly, after being on the phone with tech support for Rode for about an hour. I needed an update of some kind, and it threw my settings out of whack and I have *zero* idea what got changed and what didn't change. The system including my interface, mic and headphones work perfectly, and everything, but the computer will not recognize my mic, in order to get my levels tested, so I can record.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and tips and tricks are also welcome.

Thanks!

capsgirl90

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally this is a security setting issue within the OS - you may need to give permission for the AI 1 to connect to Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

from that quote: "I had it working perfectly, after being on the phone with tech support for Rode for about an hour. I needed an update of some kind, and it threw my settings out of whack and I have *zero* idea what got changed and what didn't change. " I would say that some configurations that the Tech Support from Rode would get set to Standard. You may call Rode tech support again and let explain what exactly the issue was so that you can reproduce it.
The Problem does from your explanation so far nothing to do with Adobe Audition. Good luck.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines