• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition Audio Only Playing Through Left Side of Bose Headphones

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I listen to audio track in Audition 2020, the audio only comes through the left side of headphones.

• YES - Bose works fine with everything else (Premier / Internet / Destop / my phone / etc.)
  • YES - Default Output in Audition is set to Bose QC35 II
  • YES - Audio IS stereo with 2 channels at equal levels
  • YES - Audio having the same problem with other headphones
  • YES - Exported audio from Audition plays fine in both sides (problem limited to editing)
  • YES - I've tried holding down Shift while starting up Audition
  • YES - I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Audition

This is a relatively new problem... In ten years, I've never had this issue.... I really don't think it's the headphones or my system preferences.... I really believe there's a bug in Audition. 

I even tried opening old audition projects (same issue) I tried opening the audio files in older versions of Audion and was still having the issue.... 😞

TOPICS
Audio hardware , FAQ , How to , Playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you'd bothered to read, or attempted to understand Jeff's post, you'd see that we are now talking about something different, and it will be a session file difference. I suggest you refrain from making redundant comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines