• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition CC2017 and IK Multimedia ARC 2

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any CC 2017 users out there that have had success installing IK Multimedia's ARC 2?  I've had some serious troubles trying to get this software installed, and in particular, using the VST plugin within CC2017.   Here are the error messages that I continue to get:

1st Error Message

Error titled: dvaaudiofilterscan.exe

The procedure entry point mkl_blas_dlarfx could not be located in the dynamic link library mkl_core.dll.

2nd Error Message

Error titled: DLL Error

Can't Load C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\ARC System 2\ARC 2.vpa64

Support Area: IK Multimedia USA

Product: (ARC System 2)

System: Windows 7 64bit - ,

Host: Audition - CC 2017,

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to assume (although you can correct this if it isn't true) that this isn't an Audition error message, but an IK one that gets thrown up when you try to use this with Audition. One question I have to ask before we throw this at the developers is - have you got this to work successfully with any other software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, so here's the run down....

I submitted the errors to IK first.  They gave me a solution which didn't work.  It involved setting up a new environment variable in the computer advanced settings.

The actual installation of the software appears to have worked correctly.  The standalone .exe (where the measurements are made) functions just fine.  When scanning for VST plugins in Audition, I get the errors and the plugin shows up with a status of "not working."

I've never had an issue with any other VST plugin within Audition.

And finally, to directly answer your question: I loaded the plugin in to Wavelab 7 (64 bit), and it appears to be fully functional.  Which leads me to believe that the issue lies somewhere in Audition(?)  Of course, I can't mix in Wavelab, which kind of defeats the purpose of using the ARC plugin there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kyleswartzwelder wrote:

When scanning for VST plugins in Audition, I get the errors and the plugin shows up with a status of "not working."

Okay - that's essentially the bit that the developers need to look at. Hopefully one will be along soon...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll reach out to IK and see if we can figure out the problem here.  I'm not aware of any reasons this plugin shouldn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been talking to this guy at IK

Jason Williams

Senior Technical Support

IK Multimedia.

thanks much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a quick follow up. Any thoughts? 

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and also with these other plugins...

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64 BitAudition Issue.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Windows demo versions of IIEQPro and Xils Dees install and work OK with me on the latest version of Audition. Don't know about ARC since I couldn't find a demo version.

ScreenHunter_44 Jul. 22 16.42.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines